Thank you for your past support of the Irish American Heritage Center’s Annual Appeal. Thanks to the generosity of our members and donors we were able to accomplish many good things in 2018. Highlights include:
- Installation of a “state of the art” sound system and HD projector and screen in our Auditorium. This technology upgrade will enable us to provide an enhanced experience for concert attendees and musicians alike, and for our members to enjoy free movies and event broadcasts.
- Irish Fest attendance increased, and we presented some of the finest Irish musicians in the world. Irish Fest continues to be our cultural heart, as we continue to attract the best in international and local artists, who come because they love playing to the appreciative and passionate audiences.
- Return of the Children’s Irish School, with plans to expand our cultural education offerings for children and young people in the future. This vital heritage program fulfills our cultural mission-while filling our halls with the children and families that will carry us into the future.
- Expanding cultural programs, including our growing Genealogy program, and the roster of great musical acts that continues to build our reputation as a must-play stop over for great Irish acts on tour.
- Capital improvements and upgrades throughout the building for members and guests’ comfort, including a completely remodeled first floor Ladies’ Room, and many, many less obvious improvements that will keep our beautiful heritage building comfortable and more efficient for years to come.
Innovation and new programs are possible because of your generosity. We ask you to carefully consider another gift to the IAHC this year. Once again, Patrick and Peggy Burke have pledged a $25,000 matching gift for all donations of any size. Your gift will be multiplied because of the generosity of the Burkes. $25 becomes $50, $100 becomes $200 and $500 becomes $1000.
Make one of your first holiday gifts to your Irish American Heritage Center. Click below to donate or call 773-282-7035, ext. 10.
- President’s Club ($5,000 and up)
- Director’s Circle ($2,500-$4,999)
- Center Champion ($1,000-$2,499)
- Benefactor ($500-$999)
- Patron ($250-$499)
- Advocate ($100-$249)
- Friend (up to $99)
This year has been an extraordinary one for us. Our hard-working staff, Board of Directors and countless volunteers have done an incredible job of expanding our cultural programs while strengthening our financial performance, community outreach and fundraising efforts. We anticipate continuing these efforts and to accomplish some significant capital improvements that have been in the plans for a long time.
The IAHC annual report was sent to all our members and friends and we hope you had time to note all the accomplishments and achievements of the last year. These improvements are possible because of the generosity of people like yourself. If you did not receive an annual report, please call our office and one will be mailed to you.
Thank you for your dedication to our organization, the mission and all of the people we serve.
Mike Shevlin, President
Irish American Heritage Center
All donations are fully tax-deductible as we are a 501 (C) (3) organization. Your gift will promptly be acknowledged.